Saturday 8 December 2012

I Wanna Be An Actor

I Wanna Be An Actor
How does one go about landing a role on shows such as Grey's Anatomy or Heroes? Is it really possible to get discovered while eating in a restaurant? Do you want to break into show business, but have no idea where to start?
Breaking into the acting industry is no easy feat. In fact, it can take many years to land just one big role. You'll need to have a very thick skin and be prepared to take a tremendous amount of rejection.
This industry is not all about glitz and glamour; it takes years to develop good acting skills. This is a difficult career path, but it can also be incredibly rewarding -- especially if you land a role on a great TV drama!
Could you be the next Hayden Panettiere or Matthew Fox? If acting is the road you wish to travel, find out where to begin and what you need to know about getting your foot in the door.
I recently stumbled upon a new website – HollywoodPassport.com – that really does offer a lot of FREE information to actors. I repeat: FREE INFORMATION! Stuff that I never found anywhere else, at least not in time to save myself from wasting years and untold dollars on a fledgling career in Hollywood.
The best part is…it’s actually fun to read.

I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor
 I Wanna Be An Actor

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment